Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

One year of HAPPINESS

     Today (April 27th) marks our one year anniversary!!!! WAHOO!!! I can't believe it has been a year already. My how the time flies. It has been a wonderful year filled with ups and downs and sacrifices and memories were made. I wish I was really into scrapbooking and I would have picture record of everything in an organized place, but sadly all I have done is our honeymoon pictures hehe. Someone want to do it for me :)
Anyway, like I said it has been one mighty adventure. We were blessed with an offer on renting a cute old home and that has been so great. No wall neighbors to worry about and heaven knows we would've had complaints cause of noise by now if we were in an apartment. We love to be crazy and loud. There's definitely been some struggles of getting use to each other and understanding each others personalities but we're still figuring it out and loving every moment of it. We've been on many fun trips and gone on little adventures. We hope to be very active this summer with riding bikes, long boarding, hiking and camping. I'm just so happy to be married to my best friend who I love so much!!! I can't wait for more adventures, more wonderful years filled with love, and to eventually start a family.

2 comments: