Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello everybody


Yes, we have now started a blog for our friends and family. We would like to keep everyone updated with our family since we are all spread out. Family get togethers are nice and fun, but this is for all the inbetween time.  Just as a little reminder and to catch people up, Michael and I met by my best friend marrying one of his good friends. The short story is that we met at the wedding and clicked really well. Since this is a starter post we'll tell our story in another post. Anyway, after meeting Michael, I served an LDS mission for a year and a half and Michael faithfully waited for me. I came home from my mission December 19th 2012, Michael proposed January  25th 2013, and we were married on April 27th 2013. Our marriage has been a wonderful experience and we've loved every second of it. As of right now we got a sweet deal with renting an old brick home in Bountiful and that's where we're at right now. Another post will talk about our home and will include pictures :) 
So there's a quick update about us! Stay tuned for more fun exciting adventures!

Lindsay & Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment