Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Weekend




BIRTHDAY #23

 Oh man. I can't believe I'm 23! I mean it was just yesterday that "you were bornt out of mine tummy" (so Mom would say). Well so far it has been 23 years full of fun, drama, and adventures. Its my first birthday as a married women and my dear sweet Husband did a fabulous job in making it a grand weekend. My  birthday was on a Sunday this year and so we did the partying on Saturday. Michael surprised me by going to Seven Peaks in Salt Lake! I've been to the one in Provo as a kid and remembered having a great time! So ever since we've been married I kept saying how I wanted to go. So it was a fun surprise that we got to go there. He also invited my friend and her boyfriend to party with us and we had a great time together! A good way to spend a hot sunny day. 
So then Sunday came and luckily church was at one so we got to sleep in. Michael was sweet and made home-made pancakes (so good btw). We then went to church, came home, and headed over to the in-laws home for dinner. Michael knew I liked dutch-oven potatoes and so he wanted to try his hand at it. Well he attempted that while I attempted making dutch-oven chicken enchiladas. Lets just say his potatoes turned out better than my chicken enchiladas. Maybe I was being a bit too ambitious. But it turned out fine and we outside in the cool-ish weather drinking lemonade and eating our dutch-oven. Michael then brought an ice-cream bar, that we had bought, with a candle in it and tried his best at singing happy birthday while we both laughed at the fact that the candle wouldn't stay lit. I love my husband very much and appreciate his efforts. I had a lot of birthday wishes and I appreciaye them all so very much. It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate my birthday. Thank you all for thinking of me. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment