Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend with the fam




So two weeks ago we spent a short weekend with my (Darling) family. My cousins wifes parents have a beautiful cabin up in Woodland, UT (which is up by Park City). Sadly I don't have any pictures of the actual cabin but believe me when I say that it was big and beautiful. We were grateful to be able to spend some time there with my family. The owners of the cabin also have a little yurt a little ways down the road from them and we had the chance to stay the night in it. It's a cute little fancy shmancy tent like thing. It was surrounded by beautiful trees with a pretty good size pond (er lake) right next to it and a little fire pit. As you can see in the top picture we brought stuff to make pancakes for our breakfast the next morning. sadly I failed to remember the spatula. So Hawk did a great job with whittling down a stick to make a flat spatula. It worked really well! I was happy. We had a fun weekend full of adventures!

1 comment:

  1. That was a great weekend. Glad to see you guys are resourceful! :)

    ReplyDelete