Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Nephi's Psalm

     My mother sent me a link to listen to "I love the Lord" by the BYU's Men's chorus. I'd never heard it before and I absolutely loved it! While on my mission I found that Nephi's Psalm is my favorite scripture! It is so beautiful! Nephi 4:26-31 are my absolute favorite versus of the whole thing. It says so much and is so true! Just because we are human doesn't mean we have to give way into temptation and evil. And when we feel we did make a mistake we must not wallow in that sin and self pitty. AWAKE our souls! Don't let Satan have a place in your home, soul, and heart. Rejoice in the love and mercy of our Lord for he is merciful! These scriptures lift my spirits so much! I'm just so grateful that the wonderful BYU Men's chorus has put it into song. Ya can't go wrong with the BYU's Men's chorus. Plus I feel the spirit even more in song. So I decided to share this song with you. Please enjoy the music and the words and think how much the Lord loves you and what you can do to strengthen yourself against evil. 


(Scroll down to read the versus that I mentioned above)

No comments:

Post a Comment