Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Still here

Yes folks, I'm still alive and am still wanting to blog. It's just been slightly hard because of the fact that there's no wi-fi at our home and trying to blog on my phone is a real pain. So blogging only happens when we do laundry at the in-laws and if there's time to blog in-between job hunting.


 But here I am now with nothing really to say. I just thought I'd share my thoughts with how sad the morality of the world is quickly dropping. There's no standard what-soever. It makes me happy and am very grateful to know that I took time, a long time ago, to set standards for myself. I've decided to keep the commandments that Heavenly Father has set for his children. Hawk and I are Sunday School teachers in our ward and it's been a great blessing to not only teach the 12-14 yr olds but to also teach myself. We talked about commandments today and how we can live happy lives if we do abide by the laws of our Heavenly Father. He knows what's up and he will bless us when we do what He says. They're not there to limit us. It's quite the opposite. We are blessed with knowledge and opportunities and happiness. That knowledge is something that this world is greatly miss-understanding! It just makes me so sad. 

As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we must stand up and be examples! We must practice what we preach so we may teach others, receive spiritual knowledge for our lives, and be able to live God like lives so we may be comfortable in the presence of our Father in Heaven. I know that's true. If we don't stand up for what we know is true and right, true Christianity will crumble. And Christianity is what our country is established on. What will you decide?

Just a few of my thoughts for the day. Don't mean to preach.



3 comments:

  1. Love it! Totally agree. Thanks for the reminder! Stop by and check out our blog too :) I enjoy getting to know you guys better through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks :) I'm glad you're enjoying it. Yeah I'd love to follow your blog. What it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lifewithdyes.blogspot.com. It's private though, so send me your email address to newangel126@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

      Delete